2010年12月1日星期三

I use the "fool" to defend the love

My husband is a very silent man, but sometimes he will also YiYuJingRen intimidating serious smack-talking. Remember that we just got married and died three days later, he spoke about the road comings and goings flowing car dragon, containing nonchalantly said to me, "you see the family out, just look at who's driving, we know that this is who in the decision!" Later, we have several acquaintances around friends successively divorced, my husband say again: "you find no, this divorce of several, all is the husband side sit, the wife while driving!"

I think my husband clearly this is in QiaoShanZhenHu, even though I only managed to is half a woman entrepreneur, I still straight-tempered decided to pick up the tail personhood, lest the nights are long dream.

So what is called "pick up tail"? That is when our family when going out, although it is my car, although I am driving world first-class, but I am absolutely not rob the steering wheel, And in the way, when my husband lost his way, open car like headless flies like in the streets and lanes disorderly jumped disorderly flied, although my at heart miles-rock anger, wants to bring down the mouth to lambaste, although I knew this went east rather than go west, but I definitely will hold of its own tongue, stifle his anger, even the window also shake down, poked his head to him the same in all directions.

In a word, dumb!

Not only I half a woman entrepreneur to dumb, that even those who are the most intelligent, real woman entrepreneur would have to be. My good friend XiaoQing, initially a housewife do now three even zoar, and husband in ice cream shop XiaoQing throughout the developed process of, only from a secondary engineer ascended to the senior engineer, that is, from 45000 salary rises to WuWanKuai. But XiaoQing told me she grabbed her husband's heart the greatest top-secret weapon is: before him cry poor. "You also cry poor? He letter?" "Letter! Where there is not letter!" XiaoQing said, "every time I cry poor, are to be really cry! Tears way, money also came. The last time he elevated work, once I cry a lawsuit, he soon pay that 5,000 for me, very cool!"Christian Louboutin Pumps

I thought, whether you cool cool or you together, he felt cool, they that marriage must be "no war." western Sure enough, ten years, they look down, 100 couples faction damning evil speculating.

Modern marriage, you as a woman if too weak and is consistent exterior-interior emblazoned weak, will be man lo you not, seek a third party to, will also with the third party together, return overdo to confidently mercilessly trample your one feet. But if you exterior-interior consistent strong, like a dragon as strong, husband absolute afraid of dying you, who are willing to work with a "dragon" elbow, every chance he sneaked into the loring.Christian Louboutin Boots

Modern woman in dealing with man, need most is hypocritical, namely inside strong outside weak. "Inside strong" is psychological independence, career of enterprising, character of loyalty. A word, even if tomorrow without her husband, so have oneself a person eat! Good rice bowl So "weak" outside the meaning of man is aspersed to tears, have to have tears, Need to give men sandals of time, will go sandals; Need to please men hou badly, let in rhetoric.Christian Louboutin

Woman woman, the stronger the more you should have so a few action, make you of men from a distant view you, you are only "town mountain tiger", let he daren't absolutely commit outside, And from a closer look at you, you are only small mice ", "crossing how needed his protection, see his heart where run?

没有评论:

发表评论