2010年12月17日星期五

Bicycle on the beam of the time

At that time his school in western, my school in people court, are far from each other. Each time he came to seek me, all of them riding on his old car, spend an hour, ride to our dormitory the tall buttonwood, called out two sound my name, then still and wait there, waiting for me from the dormitory to stretch out the window, wave to sign him. I hurry-scurry herself tidy up, and then flew general downstairs, smiling step by step towards him. The sun through wutong leaves shoot in his face, it's all so clear.
Junior year lover period to the rain, he or ride a bike from west big come over. I walk to school doorway to wait, punctual arrival of he wears raincoat is still soaking wet. I blame him rain, he still ride from the bosom is magic pulled a bunch of flowers, in the mouth, said: "the bike to XinCheng!" He really stupid! Instant tears filled with heart touched orbit. Send me to return to dormitory on the way he asked me to sit in on the beam of bicycle before, has the wind, I caught cold shivers involuntarily straight back shrinkage, he pushed round my raincoat on pulled me into her arms. Was he surrounded me and hid in a warm harbor, he clenched handlebar in my ear gentleness say: "that's it for life." This is his first time to say such warm words. I bite lips shook his head, and firmly nodded, stick into his warm chest feeling he strongly heartbeat, tears finally unbearable flowed down.
The following days, he always likes to put me his car on the beam, I put his big white shirts with outstretched arms against the wind waving long sleeves. No one path I naughty ground to scratch his under thine armholes under the cords, his car start left shaking right sway rise, mouth shouted: "crazy wench, don't commit tomfoolery, overturned!"

Last saw him or in a few years ago on a bus, my eyes from the window back but accidentally saw him. The 30 year-old faces no longer young fresh. The person in the car compartment many very crowded, he single-handedly pulled rings hand hug his wife's waist, his wife tightly huddle in his bosom. He is so deep feeling looked at his wife, completely without noticing stared me.

Many years later, I just know, originally that bicycle car on the beam of the time be in my whole life most happiness, the most happy, the most beautiful, the most innocent time, however, I never told him.

Like the bitterness of romance "that song's MTV: southern city clean ancient streets, wearing a white shirt young boys and girls were riding a bicycle. Girls sat in the car on the beam tightly huddle before the bosom, boy in boys furiously riding on the car a face of happiness... Pure beautiful young feelings leave only a string of deep foot-prints stood in your heart, faraway, but then up visible.Christian Louboutin

没有评论:

发表评论