2010年12月20日星期一

I was sorry to marry him, but finally see the deep love of

1

Early 2008, the weather seems to become than usual winter is cold, a light snow later, we live in small town also strong snow continuously, cold straight into the bone marrow, fortunately we've just moved new home, installed heating air conditioning, not afraid to work as long at lease room endure winter.

Actually new home also not new, year before the loan bought secondhand room, 60 square metre, have some old, some furniture is old homeowners stay, the color of wall also some turned yellow, not what is worth showing off the house, but is I and the biggest since LiuZhi married realize dreams, so also can always contentedly look this home for happiness shapes.

Move over a few days later, LiuZhi get busy purchasing pile to eat with back several times in the snow fell flat on your face, I wanted to be with a hand and mention something, he sternly stopped, lest I damaged or wrestling.

This hurts my man, LiuZhi, my husband is not high, simple and honest, a little face, a clerk, nothing special, but I can a second is not hesitate to tell you, I love this man, more than I love many your own imagination.

2

Love the word, put aside 4 years ago I how also couldn't say, I and liu intelligent walk to arrive together, altogether my emotional results.

Then, I just finished a fierce love, hand still keep a wound. LiuZhi lives opposite to me, usually fix lamp to carry out his help. Know that I was injured, immediately come and give me bandage. By the way, even my life also were care. Brokenhearted torn, knowing his condition is not good, heart a horizontal, decided to marry him, can so single-minded care my wound man, affirmation won't on my add new wound, as a wedding reason is enough.

We took a double as directly bring marriage certificate, both parents all over the field, even the booze all province, only changed a set up the rental housing when bridal chamber, had hard days can imagine, if really ever not bottom go to, then divorce, anyway does not have much affection.

LiuZhi want to take a set of hunshazhao, I take oneself fat for reason prevaricate over. In case where naive to divorce hunshazhao also a split two half, the trouble. LiuZhi certainly don't know I this obscure, took to get a film enlarged a piece, hung in the bedside, extravagant at the time, said earnestly, I'll treat you well and let you be happy.

He doesn't know, happiness, me in this torn person, very difficult.

3

We married life begins to get bland. LiuZhi six o 'clock every morning at 6:30 in the evening go out, can come back home, I work in a supermarket, is often I didn't wake up, his work. I a class, long past dinner time, most of the time, we are each plan his life. I don't think that have what not good, LiuZhi found a problem, even rice don't eat still call a couple? I didn't good the spirit ground answer him, you must have the ability to raise me, I served in the home everyday you eat and drink. I say a little malicious, indeed he along while have no answer on words.

After a few days, LiuZhi call ask my monthly work schedule, say to want something, just don't believe the couple want to eat together meal can also difficult to where. This man is sick, don't want to want how to earn more money to buy a house, but study eating it.

LiuZhi really noon back, hand carry food. It is big hot days, air-conditioned much take four dollars, take these four pieces of subsidies for lunch, still can make a nap time. I gave him calculate the bill, he satisfiedly say, just spend 50 dollars bought an old bike, a month and provincial back.

Like this, we also can eat together a week three times lunch. The food is very simple, sometimes is clear soup noodles, is sometimes the previous evening meal, than with fast not very much, but finally was dinner together, but I didn't what feeling, not too believe together eat a rice to return true can add how much affection.

Until one day noon, I wash clothes on the balcony, far away to see LiuZhi ride bike to come back. I somehow love dearly once, I still don't think he entered and took a sweat stink back, you can't imagine him under the sun to ride in fire more than thirty minutes of car. Think like this, a little guilty, actually I also take hand by-catch cook. Throw his laundry in the laundry pool, I hasten to open to him, took his hand went into the kitchen, the dishes, put aside a words to him, later still I cook the dinner. From then on, choke granted he arrives home time food ready, he had dinner, still can rest half an hour to walk again.

More than half an hour out of this, the two of us just can go out together to work. He take me to a supermarket doorway, colleagues see, not a joke, haven't seen you two slits so good, my husband even my work door going all don't know, you still have a husband vehicle designed to send. In the words of a bit mock mean, LiuZhi but didn't listen to out, a word, I hallooed, no other skill, ah, is left ache wife this one, well plays a point. I hurriedly from his worn bicycles jump down, feel embarrassed, and a little warm heart.4

Speaking of warm my heart, LiuZhi still really good at doing this.

At the end of the year, after marrying my first birthday comes. I told him, literally buy a small gift ChengQianWan don't buy roses, that money, we can eat several meal. He poured answer a great time, I hadn't thought of you prepared to these either. Is my own don't, listen to him so say, or a little unhappy. Returned home from work, see table with a inserted three candle is too crowded of small cakes and an envelope, perhaps inside pack a five a birthday, I disappointed to a feet trample them pieces.

Opened the envelope, incredibly is this passbook. Looking at account lone 300 yuan digital, I tears have to laugh out, this originality also te common dot. LiuZhi but said sheepishly, from now on, every month give you fixed deposit 300 yuan endowment fee. Don't you work stable, although unit to pay a social security, it will only enough future basic life. So I think young, give you save some money, you'll want to use to make what all good, very little money, but I assure every month 300 yuan belongs to you.

I was a bit much, even I myself have hoped for old life is what kind of, he DaoTi I think first, every month for us $300, nor small number, can save out keep my old use, more is not easy.

That night, I for a long time sleep, nearby the man though not my dream that man, but he ratio who all earnest think and I together his life better, he is this I will spend my life together when people do. My heart ache once, lifetime? I can't for that has knot scar wound ignore this within reach.if happiness, LiuZhi is letter feelings of the people, because he believed, therefore he than I thought it more farther, with this feeling, we can also have been so get down.

5

Ofar to me every month save 300 yuan, again not use us every month fixed income, LiuZhi go and a copy of laborer, encased file will often waste load manpower, encounter something to dry, once can make a twenty or thirty dollars. I don't agree, we haven't tight arrive the sake, future rich, once gave me save a lot of be better? He refused and which can push to later to do now, I give you save a little bit, hard points, I'm pockets.

He went to work, he gave him loaded on large bottle tea towels, sometimes put two boiled eggs, installed in the bag hang on him on bicycles. Don't know when to start, I also became so trivial nagging. He returned home and told me, with workers who work all envy him his wife prepare this bag, look inconspicuous outfit of can be all reality, not eggs is bread, even overnight chicken legs. I could not help laughing, and LiuZhi too long, and he also similar rise, who feel good thing, also want to give him for the points, just like his old toward my bag plug apple did, fear my stomach in order to lose weight hungry.

Loading is tired and dirty work, LiuZhi finished work home generally almost 11, I found him good clothes, preparing a two dishes and beer and have some snacks.

Our table is placed in the kitchen a corner, with is not very bright light, looking at his comfortably drinking beer, we feel that completely like a pair of roof years of husband and wife. I have pity, and LiuZhi life, couldn't realize that kind of love passion, only these feelings folds of the cumulative insipid days, see now, but precious, always reminds me of everlasting happiness.6

Time passes quickly. It is 4 years have passed, we also fulfiled to pay a secondhand room down, moved the previous week, we shall begin to make finishing work.

As the years passed, we have more than ten this greatly small photo albums, perhaps to compensate for didn't do the marriage gauze of regret, he especially likes taking photos. Together, we take photo album heavy watched it again, each photo LiuZhi deserves to be a short text, from that zhang inflexible marriage certificate photos beginning, until I potbellied wearing maternity appearance, he recorded, let our day becomes clear, organized.

I see myself in the photo is live moist expression. Early someone says to me, since I smile can feel I had a happy, and enjoy it, could you put the husband care very well and I belong to a rare, must be very love husband. I was fudged, I thought, and LiuZhi isn't love, we only have share the joys and sorrows of feelings.

The share of the bankbook LiuZhi took out let me away, afraid of moving tumbled not seek. Although I have passbook, but is in his body lay, and I had never ask to save much money, I don't need to know the figures of change. In recent years, he got a car, add a lot of night shift, saw the empty soft-drink ca went home to pick up, won't buy many a garment. I asked him what fun, live like this, he said, had not thought so much, he wanted to grow with you on, give you do what I can do is feel very happy.

I paged through passbook, at the outset that lone 300 yuan Numbers behind had followed a long list of Numbers, one month also didn't pull down, this lets me startled, passion fleeting. Love is the only thing that would be so one step a footprint, LiuZhi did, I suddenly saw the love, if want to treat it as a kind of feelings, it is also a very deep love.

LiuZhi see my tears, touched silly appearance, hey hey smiled told me a secret, actually sometimes afraid oneself insisted not bottom go to, in you unhappy said divorce, before you complain our family always don't like home, but I told myself, wait and see, true can wait until you love me that not all worth it? Look at my this ranging from here?

Hearing these words, I still a bit to cry, glad and the sentimental marriage cardle to grave four years after that time, also finally let me find love in the right direction, let me to a second is not hesitate to confirm, I ratio who all love this man, as he has been ratio who all serious about his life with me.

没有评论:

发表评论