2010年11月19日星期五

Deep love, static thinking

If a flower floats, and I'll put flower for you, If there is a wind blows, and I'll leave you; the leaves If there are time and tide, I happiness for you.
Live alone in the sky, you are heaven that cloud, When you feel lonely night sky, staring at you is brightest the star, Walking with you, see the forest leaf is very beautiful, Tired when sleeping, you are the best that dream recently.
When good things always first sharing with you, Have the most strong wishes always does not forget take to you. If one day you received silent telephones, it is and I miss you, no words, silent, for the strings helpline bottom, lets you feel my existence.
Know that I miss you very much, have seen it's raining outside, it was all my tears of missing. If you also reminded me, please don't stand in the rain feelings of love, because then you "sneezing" will let me central sea create ripples.
The rain has stopped, the heavens also not blue, it is because bespread the colour of happiness; The wind is not static, that's because is passing my thoughts. Finally, cut section rain.just sunshine, with facial expressions of gaze fold ChengSiNian shape, then filled with love the fragrance, saxiang has your place, fragrant and your trip, happy your mood.Christian Louboutin
For your care in unconsciously center has become a habit. A gust of wind can call a season, a bud can hearten wasteland; A bit of your care can warm in the winter of my life, you touch of blessing can brilliant period in my life.Christian Louboutin Boots
I think you know what heartache, see you I understand what is happiness, and know you I understand what is the fate. If water represent peace, I send you the whole ocean: If stars represent happiness, I send you the whole galaxies, If thoughts, and I'll put honey representative himself into a little bee...
Know? You whether an episode in my life, or permanent friends, I will cherish. When years later, we tired or appearance fades, no longer have dreams, hope this melody is nourish our roots of life.
Because, you make me want to really good......

没有评论:

发表评论