2010年11月11日星期四

Hand washing do soup soup

Life acme, often is there, indifferent carefree. But that's the hope all the sails forgo our after have until desired. When young, often don't think life is too dull, life is too simple, always looking forward, is a magnificent and victorious life. Actually, nothing can expect it magnificent and victorious, because after the magnificent and victorious, is a game of ashes. - signature Christian louboutin Black
On the table hounest convictionTalk about the first game when one is in love, I am a child. Other than I am 21 years old, enough when my dad. Maybe this is caught my reasons. He hurt me, really like daughter generally. However, he has a daughter. His wife is one year older than he, because many swatches appear sugar. His wife is a very capable person, the home everything all rbis to appropriate thoughtful, he claimed that his tie is she gave to hit, and still not finished typing the wigs in finishs STH, every day two people face to face now play.
She is MeiDeShui craft of cooking. From AGAR AGAR to snacks, are all exquisite. Can say, in this life, I have never eaten such exquisite home-cooked food.
She know me, but her open-minded has put us this abnormal concern as a child between frolic. She often invited me to her house for dinner, send me all kinds of small gifts. Their daughter, only ten years younger than me, at his request, the child call me "aunt". And I to his wife, is always use first names, this is actually I try to show me a way to adults.
She was like a mother is same, let we commit tomfoolery, if it's not too audacity. In fact, in this open-minded sensible woman in front, and we can outrageous where to go? In her eyes, we are both her child. Such a woman, it is to let a person from the heart, I even can't convince to her jealous, just like he can't as boring to her.
Sometimes we chat, she would tell me, his mouth diao very, stomach and bad, many vegetables are not eat, give him cooking is home first chop the headaches that. He have cleanliness, shirt collarband every day will change, have a little dirty all not line. Still, he mother.she refreshments, snack is everyday want to turn pattern. While she was quickly caught sweater, while you gently say, sometimes looked glanced at him, with one pale lips overflow smile, like naughty son said oneself.
She said these words intended, I understand.
She is in euphemistically advised me to let go, because I was so young, oneself cannot take good care of yourself, how can be well served him?
Exchange does not need the sanguo dynasty life-and-death, she so seemingly unintentional word, but the fateful strength, and thus unwind achieve us apart.
Exhausted all mind cookingI was almost overnight, grow wiser. I began to understand, original love not only moon, more important is the daily necessities.
I came to an unfamiliar city, where married and have children. Had children after, I would be at home when a full-time mother. Old unveiled a domestic outfit company, earn enough money we mother-child expenses. He said, support wife and children is a man of duty, you can rest at home, the son brought good, the home take good care of it begins, well, let alone in a wife, I three have live. The husband is a yokel, although his word is very practical, but I heard always uncomfortable. So heart often unconsciously the husband and his compare, of his tender and gentle, of his careful and thoughtful.
At home carefree get boring, I unexpectedly in cooking show a frenzy of interest. I bought many recipes, in the home experiment. My food more does more good, all sorts of multifarious dishes I can work it out, I even microwave oven bake cake. I often do a table vegetables, waiting for the husband comes back from work to eat. However, the husband go home to have a meal of not often enough. However, as long as her husband said the home for dinner, I will wait for him home before dinner. Always so, his key opened the door, I happened to be in serving. The husband surprised me on time, like a foregone conclusion generally. Ask me why, I said, guess. Unless it is a fairy, or where barnes&noble.com guess? Actually I stood beside the window of the sitting room, to see his watch the car back, immediately individually.
The food I make like a picture of a fine brush painting, list, and elegant, but a sum of a painting fabricated. Green LouHao only take most tender section, with the hand carefully fold it into one inch to long, XiangGan cut into thin silk, LouHao XiangGan copied ok filled in white porcelain, the slightest touch theorizes gas, or in the fields fresh smell. Fresh shrimp, each dial hang a shell, sizing and stir until cooked the shrimps in lamplight like baby face, eyeful is tender, grunting between seem to have bounce feeling. Finally the wonderful is a pot of pickled tuk fresh soup, milky white soup on floating new stock of spring, spoons Ethan down gently, a quick spring perky expression is generally supposed clubbing wafted past, swings.
But the husband doesn't like to eat the food I make. He likes to drink large bowl of that kind of feeling, meat such fine cuisine, he felt ate not satisfy. Each meal he always has a lot of opinions.
"This LouHao a little old?" He said carelessly.
"This soup is too light."
I think he is always intend to pick some fault, otherwise, this meal will eat too uncomfortable.
I ignore him, really loquacious get tired, after a long time, I just slowly back to 1: "eat too much salt bad to the body."
I really want to say to him, I do of vegetables, again not to eat for you.
This dish is completely before the practice of his home, their home eat always exquisite. What season what eats, when to do anything, did not make a mistake. I put before him home flavor copied the come over, study hard, have learned to it right away. But, I found the husband hates these, he hates to such exquisite, he often says, aren't you tired!
In that day, really very tired.
This dish is completely before the practice of his home, their home eat always exquisite. What season what eats, when to do anything, did not make a mistake. I put before him home flavor copied the come over, study hard, have learned to it right away. But, I found the husband hates these, he hates to such exquisite, he often says, aren't you tired!
In that day, really very tired.
The husband go home to have a meal less and less, and I'm doing the dishes already at the top of the tree. I cook never tasted, stir paste only need to rely on smell. When cook, I have a phenomenal pleasure, I immersed in this pleasure in cannot extricate oneself. Children have been in kindergarten, I put all the energy used in cooking, well, like to eat. Anger I figure completely aliasing, fat to a shadow.
In familiar smell in the endOnce again, and he met, we probably have 78 years did not meet. He came into my live the city travel, give me a call and I hope that we can meet. Over the years, we have been linked, but only by a telephone wire. He told me, we get the time only one morning. Received his telephone, my first thought was that want to please his meal I made dinner.
To meet that day, I early in the morning to he lived in the hotel to see him. Far sees a man wearing a black coat windward standing, but I did not recognize him, he also don't recognize me. 78 years time, change would be that big. Walked as before, we recognized each other. The meeting of a flap, I suddenly understand, in each other's heart, we have to less than formerly. I even have seed illusion, before the people standing, it is not him.
He saw me impatient, also because didn't eat breakfast. At this moment, I just in time to catch with him together eat breakfast. See he frowned put a boiled egg yolk dug out to put aside, carefully bite protein, I just suddenly found that from the bottom of the missing men. I pulled up his hand and said, go, go to my home, I cook a meal to eat for you.
Along the way, he kept on asking me, can you cook? You really can cook? I XiaoErBuDa.
He brought him into home, I started thumbs and kept cooking. Food is not much, but are his most likes to eat. Stir-fried shrimps, LouHao XiangGan, oyster sauce lettuce, staple crabs speculation cakes, match a bowl of pickled tuk fresh soup. He looked at the food served one by one, eyes wide and is more and more big, he did not believe ground say: are you doing? Do you cook?
Just took a drink soup, he immediately SOB not eating. I understood that this soup and many years ago in his house and drank is completely a taste.
He said, your dish do very well.
I said, better than she?
He said than she, and good, really. She's old, ill health, is ill all over, is now I was taking care of her. Daughter went abroad, and home just the two of us. She now look like a child, moment are inseparable from me today, I want to catch the plane back at noon, because want to catch up on to pick him. You know, she used to my care have much good, I now be compensate for it. Rightness, you have a good time? Your of Mr. How are you? He likes to eat you doing the dishes? Affirmation is everything ok.
I said, of course.Christian Louboutin Boots
Seeing off him, I turn leftovers pour all into the dustbin.
One afternoon time, all I used to cook. I did ice-sugar elbow son, customer get angry, pickled cabbage fish slices, ring oil eel silk... Every cook, I have a phenomenal cheerful, particularly today. Because today do dishes and different, all is mo chongcai, swept past pure and fresh quietly elegant. Smelling air waft of chili garlic smell, I feel a kind of someone else of joy.Christian Louboutin Flats
Well, I'll call the husband, say, you tonight coming to dinner, ah, I made your favorite dish.
As always, the husband of the door, I am serving dish, until all ready, he began to wonder, saying, how, today in the cook? I say, not ah, it's the cook for a change.
I bought a new mobile phone, your old address book a an input in. Lost his phone number, I hesitated, but he gave the secret. Since then, the only contact between us, broken.
I think some of the things that are not remember forever

没有评论:

发表评论