2010年11月17日星期三

Owe my word

A performing artists, in fortune, was invited to do the footgear television interviews. And performing artists invited guests with his former colleagues, friends, and his disciples, and many enthusiastic viewers, and his wife. The host naturally articals about next, we know: he is not only the artistic achievement is extremely high, too many prizes in our industry is sainted. In addition, his family harmony, children filial piety, but envy.
The artist's friends, colleagues and his disciple and loved his audience have expressed the opinion, host suddenly asked his wife, like him, a near perfect person, as his wife, feelings should be more profound than others, also please talk to her own husband. In his successful date, hope she can also give to him of a specific opinions.
Leave everyone don't expect to his wife suddenly into the microphone loudly said a sentence: I hate him! This words not only let the scene audience surprise, even seasoned compere also got a fright, time even didn't know how to proceed the conversation. Hence, the host had to crustily skin of head please his wife talk, why she hate him.
Her expression slowly changed, eyes welled up really hate, seems to be back to the past those that she doesn't want to mention day. She said that time, children still small, he only knew every year, say-can to perform in the home stay a few days, peacetime still good, a run into a child is ill, bother, as I have to work, to care for the elderly, while also carrying the child to hospital run, sometimes midnight raining, also get to send their children to see a doctor. Especially the children two years old, because it is the acute pneumonia, the doctor told me about his father called children will come back, let his signature on an operation permit, say children probably didn't...
The scene audience silent, open big-eyed silently staring at her, waiting for her next. She went on to say: I said, child his dad is still in oversea performance? Let me signature toight. Fortunately, the child safely spent crisis. At that time, how I hate him ah, I hate him, why not for me!
The audience uproar, host maybe afraid his wife word against his reputation to hurt, he tried to interrupt her words. But, she has a "words" irremediable: and his father, my grandfather, once in a while, I also gravely ill in hospital surgery single sign of the word. I hate him, really hate him, several times I want to, until he came back, I give him a piece of either big export gas, or simply to divorce him well. But whenever he back home, looking at him to be tired out, I again wrench to blame him, because things are gone. Turn 40 years, I even had never spoken with him.Christian Louboutin Boots
At this moment, the host have breathed sighs of relief, and how to put the receiver was directed at him. Didn't think he is already LaoLei freely, he is like a wronged the baby cry out loudly: wife, why didn't you earlier told me that these ah, if you today didn't speak it out, I thought you always happy, was pleased with me? I was really sorry ah you, today, in the presence of all audience's face, I solemnly to you to say: I'm sorry. He's a sorry to let her tears to face his eyes, she said: I today is to say, because I want to hear your ears for I say 1 "excuse me, was laborious" word. The past 40 years, you don't owe me anything else, just owe me this words! Now I decided to forgive you. Speaking on the instant a cry, followed by applause.
Yes, we always to their relatives, side lover care and pay a cool, thought it should, but they also have grievance, they also need your comfort and care. If possible, please earlier said to her a cry, "excuse me, was laborious!

没有评论:

发表评论