2010年10月14日星期四

He told me can not figure out why they avoid me after kissing

I like him, I started up the courage to chase after him for two months, I feel he is also very good first date is about his own initiative, I then also you can get along, he gave me every night call to play more than an hour, often hit the middle of the night. Later, when the rest to his house looking for him to play, have forgotten who is active, we kissed. I was very pleased, although we and the other did not say anything. But since that day, Christian Louboutin he never called me, and the information. I could not help but give him a call, but he and I said I can only just friends. I said why, he said he was afraid that our relationship is not properly handled, the future will be estranged. In particular, I do not understand how he thinks. It makes my heart special block! Can you tell me about it in the end is how it? I should give up the is not it? I now I have to take the initiative in particular conflict?

没有评论:

发表评论