2010年10月5日星期二

Friendship is more dangerous than having sex with

In the days, no love, not wither and for yourself for some happiness."
Clair, 27...
The city's frantic midnight and elusive. Much like me, day wore masks of parasitic in elegant of men and women in office, but this time put another faces, above all is the most fresh's desire.
27 I, is experiencing the most awkward age in the mirror, still can dress up a charming face, but hid in the eye is lonely. For love, I already legendary no longer expect, but want to send the empty heart, it's not a man can solve.
He came to me when I have had too much to drink, she didn't see his face, but he is a pleasant perfume smell let I accept him. And a few drinks, I heard his said to him, go to me that?
His hand was holding a warm, steering wheel, one is in my leg gently stroked.
Open the light, sweet taste, familiar to me awake, here is my home.
Six months ago, with all my savings in the itc near bought himself this modern apartment, the area is not large, is suitable for me this single woman. Said, woman his friend bought a house is not married. Announced I smiled, thought, I really would not marry.
He hold his kiss me, as he smelled like comfort and difficult to refuse, the first man and a completely new sex, but don't think brusque and embarrassed, that night, I like a passionate succubus pestering him as.
The next morning, he left me to see his thirties, have a proper maintenance, sven white face and shapely. Maybe he didn't know the rules of the game "one-night stands, maybe I left him, he was extraordinary impression, telephone and left.
The printing at hand, fine card, like a trance, I tried to put this card name last night my bed with the man.
I know that my life is still in its orbit, 27, was not an easy miracle of age. Six years since I love her boyfriend on a year ago and I best after leaving my girlfriend, my life abroad will not happen this greater than the miracle.
And the man, my life will be just a passenger.
I was in a month after calling to him. Apparently he didn't know I contact him again, but he was very surprised, hurriedly say, I go looking for you.
I was surprised to find himself in the evening dress sedulous ground date, changed just bought expensive and sexy dress, and placed in the home of my favorite red roses and Israel. Looking at all, I prepared a bit ashamed, even for a moment duplicated only once, but this man was?
But still I'm happy for myself, I haven't such as date and feelings of excitement. Since the friends and lovers together from me, and I in gray day after day, in dim, and they crossed the betrayal of soul tormenting itself.
My relationship with him so stay in love with simple communication, he has a good career, a newly divorced soon, is that not unpleasant man. And he can have coffee together, have a meal together, he is considerate, lovely, have basic quality assurance. More important, he is also very pleased with our relationship, beer, don't worry, he will SiQiBaiLai depend on me.
Such "friendship" beyond the pure friendship, and no love so selectmen. In times of need for each other, and retained their free space, both enjoy the happiness and save trouble, sounds are a good idea.
"For friendship, not give coffee with sugar and milk, but to become stale, lactobacillus yogurt."
Tiffany, 29...
He and I insist the principle between - do not go to friend, Christian Louboutin the reason actually very simple also, because I like him and don't want to lose him.
And he is the best years of sex, besides can not harmonious, other all tacit understanding. Look at my boyfriend regimes as a result to the friends all around, and I think he deserves a couple, but whenever I move this idea when they are feeling nervous: love is a bed, relationship, once immediately, quality, general friend didn't do.
I am not the girl, graduated from monasteries stand on natural and the desire to his heart, but whenever I think of before those and I had relationship between the bed and the "boyfriend", feeling depressed. The relationship between men and women like a circle: due to the stranger to each other,Christian Louboutin Pumps then close - and then two things: one is sick leave immediately, cling together, and then leave, tired, no matter how are breaking up.
Maybe I'm a bit pessimistic, but a lot of theoretical teaching and not the truth, I don't believe. "When harry met Sally, a pair of men and women to make friends say, a bed, the feeling is wrong. Then, friend, he can do not put, also do not obediently the husband and wife? And such an outcome is not what I want.
Although I said before he and I are all the tacit understanding, but cannot but admit, he does not make her the best candidate. He and I look so much alike that naughty and lack of responsibility. Imagine that two people may be the best of friends, but as a couple, lest beforetoo days will each rush thing.

没有评论:

发表评论